Posted By admin on November 12, 2010
A friend sent me these questions. I’m posting them to my blog. If you take the time to answer, please post a comment with a link so we can all see your answers, too!
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known. Please pardon the crazy spacing. I’m busy, and too lazy to wrest into a tidy appearance.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Hahahahhahaaha! Have yet to go to sleep, but I think I may be getting tired. Finally.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Up. What a sweet movie!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Top Chef–any version, Masterpiece Mystery, any detective.
5. What do you normally eat for breakfast? Coffee
6. What is your middle name? Too embarrassing to admit.
7. What food do you dislike? Oatmeal.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? A mix I made up of everything from Massenet to to Ne-Yo to Jason Aldean (love the song with Kelly Clarkson).
9. What kind of car do you drive? Explorer
10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese, though I’m in a PBJ phase right now
11. What characteristic do you despise? Lack of courtesy/consideration
12.. Favorite item of clothing? Jammies
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Beach at St. Andrews, Scotland
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Huh?
15. Where would you retire to? See #13
16. What was your most memorable birthday? N/A
17. Favorite sport to watch? Curling
18. Furthest place you are sending this? To my blog
19. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A
20. When is your birthday? Top Secret, though I’ve learned my friend, Amy was born on the same date as my father
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Clearly, a night person
22. What is your shoe size? 7.5
23. Pets? Kitty!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A writer
26. How are you today? Perky
27. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate covered cherries.
28. What is your favorite flower? Carnation
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Thanksgiving
30. What are you listening to right now? My husband’s car
31. What was the last thing you ate? Grapes
32. Do you wish on stars? Yes
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? The kind that refuses to answer this question or write down what kind of tree I’d be
34. What’s the weather like right now? Sunny, 43
35. What is your natural hair color? Light brown
36. What’s your favorite soft drink? Don’t drink them
37. Favorite restaurant? Mary Mack’s Tea Room
38. Favorite color of nail polish? Burgundy so dark it’s almost black
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Charlie, the dragon puppet
40. Summer or winter? Fall
41. Hugs or kisses? Both
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
43. Coffee or tea? Both
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? N/A
45. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, because I was happy
46. What is under your bed? Rabbitus Dustus
47. What did you do last night? Worked on my Nano project
48. What are you afraid of? Really dumb stuff; too much to list
49. Salty or sweet? Both, at the same time
50. How many keys on your key ring? That would require finding my keys to count up
51. How many years at your current job? 11
52. Favorite day of the week? You never can tell
53. How many towns have you lived in? 22
54. Do you make friends easily? Yup. (Actually, a bit of a hermit; maybe I make acquaintances easily. Maybe I think too much about answering questions that don’t really need carefully thought out answers.)